Software Release Schedule
2022 - Central Suite Releases
2022.1 – To be advised
2022 - CCH OneClick Releases
To be advised
2021 - Central Suite Releases
2021.3 Service Pack Release – 09 Dec
- CCH Document Management – This includes some performance fixes for email filing and some additional diagnostics for customers who have reported other performance issues. There is also a fix to the document centre which was crashing after certain document uploads
- CCH eSign – Updating eSign with each employee that is preparing the document and allowing tracing/logging around the WebView2 application to analyse any issues that should arise based on various workstation setups. We have also added/updated the ability to hide the eSign configs within the DB when activating practices via the Cloud Event Console.
- CCH iXBRL Review and Tag – With the 2021.3 release it was not possible to select the Charities taxonomy for 2021 from the drop down box. This affects any accounts with a year end after 1 April 2021. This is a change to a single dll.
- CCH Personal Tax – A discreet fix to the 2021 computation for NRCGT on UK Property – it is a small change to the formula to ensure that the correct tax is calculated. Also a change to Pension savings tax charges to check for NULL values when saving and closing.
- CCH Workflow: This service pack adds a missing dll which contains document activities.
- CCH Company Secretarial: Certain CCH Central associations may be overwritten during the sync from CCH Company Secretarial to CCH Central. This may happen in cases where the person has multiple associations with the company.
2021.3 Release – 18 Oct
NOTE: Following the .NET 4.8 upgrade, all software products will be subscribing to the 2021.3 release
- CCH Accounts Production – Support for the 2021 Taxonomies, as for CCH iXBRL Review and Tag, and Irish Charities.
- CCH Central – The Central suite now targets .net 4.8 in order to stay in line with the latest supported version and maintain product longevity.
- CCH CGT & Dividend Scheduling – Changes to Internal links and the upgrade to .net 4.8
- CCH Company Secretarial – Upgrade CCH Company Secretarial Sync from v0 to v5 and some quality improvements.
- CCH Corporation Tax – Further compliance changes following on from FA 2021 updated iXBRL Taxonomies, Changes to Capital Allowances to enable Freeport SBA’s, Updates to Enhanced Capital Allowances at 50% and 130%.
- CCH CRM – Workbooks launch button to open the default browser.
- CCH Document Management – Fixes to document upload to support asynchronous working allowing users to interact with the product during lengthy uploads.
- CCH eSign – The ability to send a document to be electronically signed by clients
- CCH iXBRL Review and Tag – The updated Taxonomies including the SECR Taxonomies
- CCH Personal Tax – Further compliance changes following on from FA 2021 including losses validations, updated Specials and Exclusions, Changes to averaging, the new Central Reporting for payments on account and a fix for the formatting of tables in the Transmittal Letter
- CCH Practice Management – An early release of group billing deletion which will be piloted with a number of selected firms.
- CCH Workflow – Update to support .net 4.8
Other Products subscribing to the 2021.3 Release include : CCH Audit Automation SQL, CCH Fixed Asset Register, CCH Reporting, CCH OneClick, SQL Backup & Restore, CCH Scan, CCH Working Papers, CCH Campaign Management, Messages & Documents and Data Collection
2021.2 Service Pack Release – 23 Aug
- CCH Audit Automation – Service Pack
2021.2 Release – 9 Jul
- Central Cloud API – this release includes the create employee API
- CCH Corporation Tax – This release rolls up the items from the 2021.110 SP for the new CT600 and CT600L for RDEC purposes, it also included Capital Allowance changes, Updated Disclosure requirements for Charitable Donations and Disclosure of Coronavirus Receipts.
- CCH CGT & Dividend Scheduling – This release includes a fix for the matching rules for disposal of securities.
- CCH Personal Tax – This release is to provide the 3rd party add ins for customers – FTSE350, Exchange Rates, DTA rates, changes introduced in the Budget for losses, Specials & Exclusions for 2020/21 and a few Quality Improvements
- Data Collection – This release removed the validation for NiNo and UTR when sending a data request. ITS/63903 When sending bulk Data Request, email notifications are not sent to all clients & ITS/63904 Income sources are not being sent to Personal Taxions ae not sent to all clients
- Messages & Documents – When sending an activation or reactivation email to a client or employee for CCH OneClick, the system will check automatically whether an account exist and redirect them to correct page accordingly. The merge fields “Organisation name” and “Client code” have been added to a number of email templates. ITS/62826Improve performance of the Message Homepage control & ITS/63935 Correct Uploaded by and exclude deleted message documents from Reporting Doc approval report ITS/62826Improve performance of the Message Homepage control
Other Products subscribing to the 2021.2 Release include : CCH Accounts Production, CCH Central, CCH Practice Management, CCH Document Management, CCH Workflow and Data Collection
2021.1 Hotfix Release – 28 May
- CCH Accounts Production : Hotfix
2021.1 Service Pack Release – 11 May
- CCH Corporation Tax: To enable filing of the updated CT600 and new CT600L forms using the relevant RIM artefacts. This will involve a config key to switch over to the new RIM artefacts on the day it goes live on the HMRC website. The scope is limited to these changes.
2021.1 Release – 6 April
- CCH Corporation Tax – An update including the following but not restricted to: Changes to Capital Allowances (AIA and SBA) and a number of quality improvements ITS 59059
- CGT & Dividend Scheduling – A small change to the Look up facility for securities to ensure compliance with the LSE group licencing.
Updated Forms: SA100, SA800, SA900, R40 and R185
- CCH Personal Tax – The annual compliance release including but not restricted to: Updated Computations, Upated Expat Functionality, End dating of fixed ‘exclusions’, Help sheets, Worksheets, Updates for Capital Allowances and a number of quality improvements.
Other Products subscribing to the 2021.1 Release include : CCH Accounts Production, CCH Central, CCH Practice Management, CCH Document Management, CCH Audit Automation, CCH Fixed Asset Register (link with CT), CCH Reporting, CCH Workflow, CCH CRM, CCH Trust Accounts, CCH SecTax, Messages & Documents and Data Collection
2020.3 Hotfix 3 Release – 22 Jan
- CCH Practice Management/Twinfield: Fix auto estimate issues exporting to Twinfield, Resolve Receipt import issues and Resolves employee expense export character length
2021 - CCH OneClick Releases
Release 126.96.36.199 – 26 Dec
- MTD – Removing logout for SSO client
Release 188.8.131.52 – 22 Dec
- The Get Client team details have been added as an API
Release 5.5.3 – 15 Dec
- Improvements across multiple applications
- CloudEventConsole: changes to support Billing/Usage
- Improvements to avoid errors/duplications when files are uploaded by the client
- MTDfV – fixed an issue with the Vat Registration Number
- Digital Tax Account – fixed an issue with KB pdf’s not being created
Release 5.5.2 – 26 Nov
- Moving MTDfV to the latest hosting environment
Release 5.5.01 – 15 Nov
- Update SEISS Terminology on DTA Tab/Dock/Report
Release 5.5.0 – 26 Oct
- eSign – This release is to support eSign changes in our 2021.3 release. We are also including the changes we have made for OneClick Virus Scanning for M&D and Advisor side in DDR. We have fixed ITS ITS/61730 (Messages and Documents) – CCH OneClick TnCs buttons do not enable when the resolution is very high.
Release 5.4.1 – 31 Aug
- Client Portal Web:Azure Cosmos DB Keys
- Client Portal Sync API: Azure Cosmos DB Keys
- Client Portal Sendgrid: Azure Cosmos DB Keys
- Client Portal Worker: Azure Cosmos DB Keys
- Graph Support: Azure Cosmos DB Keys
Release 5.4.0 – 12 Aug
- OneClickServices: Network members are getting orphaned after suspension, (OneClick) Related issue where Primary Network Id is requested to be deleted and that client is having other network ids associated to it as well, (OneClick) – Delete Client Account Silent Failure in the cloud, result in data left in OneClick and Portal Dbs
- OneClick – Azure SQL: Amend the support tile link & remove knowledgebase and tool form CCH OneClick, Network members are getting orphaned after suspension
- Client Portal Sync API: Network members are getting orphaned after suspension, (OneClick) Related issue where Primary Network Id is requested to be deleted and that client is having other network ids associated to it as well, (OneClick) – Delete Client Account Silent Failure in the cloud, result in data left in OneClick and Portal Dbs,Update M&D Configurable prompt for password on document approval
- Client Portal Web: Amend the support tile link & knowledgebase link in CCH OneClick, [Advisor/Client] Unread messages to show at the top in descending date order
- OneClick (Docker): Amend the support tile link & knowledgebase link in CCH OneClick, Update the text on the DDR page
Release 5.3.5 – 29 Jun
- Central Cloud API: Addition of create Employee API
- API Management: Templates updated to include the addition of create Employee API
Release 5.3.4 – 11 Jun
- OneClickServices: Dynamic-link in email templates and ITS 61747
- Oneclick-uk: Dynamic-link in email templates and ITS 61747
- Client Portal: Message & Documents Quick-Wins,Data Collection Quick-Wins and Dynamic-link in email templates
- Data Collection: Message & Documents Quick-Wins,Data Collection Quick-Wins and Dynamic-link in email templates
- Shared Database: Message & Documents Quick-Wins,Data Collection Quick-Wins and Dynamic-link in email templates
Release 5.3.3 – 11 Jun
- Data Collection: Data Collection release addressing the following features: 187569 – Data Collection quick wins, 187175 – Limit employee notifications received from Digital Data Request when a client updates information and 187665 – Update Foreign income sources to allow user to specify the currency
- Oneclick-uk: Data Collection release addressing the following features: 187569 – Data Collection quick wins, 187175 – Limit employee notifications received from Digital Data Request when a client updates information and 187665 – Update Foreign income sources to allow user to specify the currency
- SharedDatabase: Data Collection release addressing the following features: 187569 – Data Collection quick wins, 187175 – Limit employee notifications received from Digital Data Request when a client updates information and 187665 – Update Foreign income sources to allow user to specify the currency
Release 5.3.2 – 13 May
- Central Cloud API: First release of Central Cloud API
- CloudEventTool: New topic called centralcloudapi has been added for communication using cloud events
- CloudEventsExporter: Re-deploy required with an updated project variable for the Central API to use cloud events
- Client Portal Web: [Adviser/Client] Limit the number of attachments sent.Bug 191431: Emp workspace – Unable to add attachments after deleting from Approval screen.
- API management: Add files for Central Cloud API infrastructure creation
Release 5.3.1 – 07 May
- ClientList: AML form field changes – DateOfBirth: Changing date separator from ‘-‘ to ‘/’ and Passport: Accept 44 character passport number
- Organisation Store Azure Function: DateOfBirth: Changing date separator from ‘-‘ to ‘/’ and Passport: Accept 44 character passport number
- Organisation Store Cloud Events: AML Veriphy Credentials retained after changes from the migration tool
Release 5.3.0 – 08 Mar
- Open Integration: Support Log Button, Launch to connected business, Bookkeeping sync failure issue, and other bug fixes
- Bookkeeping.Ingestion: SQL query optimization to reduce the timeout error and added logs
- Bookkeeping.PublicApi: Remove future transactions from bookkeeping apis exposed to finsit
- OI Connection Wizard: Enable AP as BKS option and general bug fixes
- OI Mapping Wizard: Enhance mapping with multi-select and copy mapping functionality
- Shared Database (One-Click – Azure SQL): Added new column BookkeepingCompanyId in BusinessService table and Updated BusinessClientItemListView
Release 5.2.0 – 18 Mar
- Core Sync Processor: Read the data from blob storage and raise an event for ClientList (Contacts, association, Employee, Teams)
- OneClickService: Give access to all the employees when the role is added to the practice. Align membership for individual clients
- ClientList: The client is a new project to maintain Employee, Contact, and clients. It also provides the functionality of download an AML report.
- Organisation store function: Created new azure function to retrieve data from organization store
- Organisation store Cloud Event: Listens cloud events raised from core sync processor and store data into Organisation store database.
- Organisation store Database: It holds the data for practice, client, contact, employee, teams, association, and business
- OneClickDatabase: Added Tile configuration for ClientList
- Oneclick-Uk: For ClientList icon image & redirection pattern for tile click
- Permission-Service: For Adding automatic permission for all employees
Release 5.1.1 – 18 Mar
- MTD: Following an update to the Individual Employment API and Individual Income API, we have update DTA module to retrieve the new fields.
- CloudEventTool: Add the missing subscription (clientdeleted-eventprocessor)
- HMRC Service: Following an update to the Individual Employment API and Individual Income API, we have update DTA module to retrieve the new fields
- Data Collection: Within Digital Data Review, Advisors now can hide income sources on the Client’s Digital Data Request by selecting “Not Applicable” from the drop-down under status for each income source.
- oneclick-uk: Within Digital Data Review, Advisors now can hide income sources on the Client’s Digital Data Request by selecting “Not Applicable” from the drop-down under status for each income source.
- OneClickDatabase: Add CoronavirusIncomeSupportScheme path in the HMRCMapping table
Release 5.1.0 – 17 Mar
- Client Portal Web:This version includes a fix for ITS 60610 for invalid characters, Changes required for the pen testing including supporting file types and file sizes. A number of performance improvements have been made to the API’s when loading the employee message and on the client side.
- Send Grid: This version of the release includes support the changes for failed messages.
- Portal Sync API: This version of the release includes support the changes for failed messages.
- Portal Worker: This version of the release includes support the changes for failed messages.
- Data Collection: This version of Data Collection includes the Export to PDF functionality, updated UI changes and a fix for ITS 59482. Pen-Test remediation for hiding exception details.
- Cloud Events Bridge: This project is deployed to support the failed notifications work
- oneclick-uk: This version of Data Collection includes the Export to PDF functionality, updated UI changes.
Release 5.0.2 – 01 Mar
- MTD (Core.UI) – Fix for the RRT 176535 (Vat return overnight download hangfire job)
Release 5.0.1 – 25 Feb
- MTDfv – Added log on the startup and the Hangfire
Release 5.0.0 – 15 Jan
- Finsit commercial release
- Backend service which listens to messages from the Open Integration
- New OI connection wizard application developed in PDS which opens up from the OI “Connect” link to help connect and sync bookkeeping system for the first time.
- New Wizard application to Map nominals. It replaces the existing mapping pagein the Open Integration.
- To enable path based routing for Wizard and Mapping application
- Changes related to migrate the business to AAA on demand.
- Created a new Azure function to migrate business on demand.