Latest CCH Central Suite Releases
The Central Suite Installer (CSI) has been updated to install the 2021.3 releases (including all current Service Packs and Hotfixes) .
PLEASE NOTE: This release also includes compatibility updates to a number of CCH applications and services which means that there are no functional changes or fixes to these applications. They are automatically updated, so from a version perspective they are in line with this each new release.
Central Suite releases : Release Notes
- Note: Full details of the latest releases (below) are available in their respective Release Notes available (on UserDocs)
Central Suite Installation: Prerequisites
- Central Prerequisites: The CSI will support updates from the CCH Central Suite 2020.2. If you have an earlier version of the CCH Central Suite Installed, please contact CCH Software Support before proceeding with this update.
Microsoft Prerequisites: The CSI, requires the following Microsoft components to be present:
Note: if these prerequisite components are not present then the CSI will present an option to install them before proceeding with the update.
Central Suite Installation: Update Instructions/Notes & Warnings
Before proceeding with the installation, please ensure that the Update Guide has been read and understood by the person performing the update.
Before proceeding with the Installation, please also ensure that:
- The environment for the installation meets the requirements of the CCH Central Suite. See KB 0004
- A backup of the software application directory has been taken and is accessible.
- A backup of the SQL CCH Central Database has been taken (where applicable, the SQL Document Database has also been backed up during the same time).
- The release notes have been made available to users of the CCH Central Suite of products.
IMPORTANT: The COVID-19 virus is causing major changes in working practices that rely more heavily on working from home and making use of the internet. Because of this internet speeds may drop and response times increase, with the result that the releases could take longer to download than usual, please be patient.
IMPORTANT: If you use CCH Accounts Production and your regional settings are configured to use US date time format (mm/dd/yyyy), please DO NOT install this release. Contact CCH Support before proceeding.
Our CCH Software Support team can help you with any specific queries or problems that you may encounter whilst updating your software, however, we are not able to talk you through the complete process. If you require assistance, we offer an update service at an additional cost (this must be booked in advance). For further information, please contact Software Support.
< Back to Software Releases