The update includes the Pension checklist and a correction to activation conditions within the IFRS checklist.
CCH Backup & Restore Utility 6.0.1 includes:
- Creation and scheduling of SQL Server 2000/MSDE/SQL 2005/2008, SQL2005/2008 Express Desktop Engine database backups
- Status of backup available for display on your Homepage in CCH Central
- Ad hoc execution of any scheduled database backup jobs
- Restoration of SQL Server 2000/MSDE/SQL 2005/2008,SQL2005/2008 Express Desktop Engine backup files
- Configuration of CCH Central database access account
IMPORTANT : The zip file contains two files which are required for installation, these are: setup.exe and a ISSetupPrerequisites folder. These must be in same location when the setup is run so please extract them to the same location.
Before installing the new software, you must ensure that you have read the :
- CCH Backup & Restore Utility : Release Notes
- CCH Backup & Restore Utility : User Guide
- CCH Backup & Restore Utility : Installation Guide
Before installing the new software:
- Close all applications on your computer.
- You should also make a backup copy of your database before starting, or confirm that you have a backup to which you can revert in the unlikely event it is necessary.
- Ensure that your PC(s) meets the minimum hardware and software specifications. Full details can be found in the System Requirements Specification.
If you have any problems implementing this upgrade, please create a support case with our Software Support team.Our Software Support Team can help you with any specific queries or problems that you may encounter whilst installing this software, however, we are not able to talk you through the complete update process.
Tip: Want to be kept informed about future releases of this application? Make sure you've joined the CCH Interactive Checklist Group on our Customer Community to receive POSTs for CCH Backup and Restore Utility updates.
< Back to Non CCH Central Suite Releases