Version 5.0.6 includes a number of enhancements and usability improvements that have been driven from previous user feedback. In addition to functional updates that will make the software more efficient to use, we have also made some quality improvements and minor adjustments. Some of the changes are as follows:
- Ability to include hyperlinks in notes
- Customisation of Mandatory tests
- Context Sensitive links to CCH Online
- Other functional enhancements
Before installing the new software, you must ensure that you have read the :
Before installing the new software:
- Ensure that there are no users are logged into the system.
- Close all applications on your computer.
- You should also ensure that you make a backup copy of your database and programs before starting, or confirm that you have a backup to which you can revert in the unlikely event it is necessary.
- Ensure that your PC(s) meets the minimum hardware and software specifications. Full details can be found in the System Requirements Specification.
If you have any problems implementing this upgrade, please create a support case with our Software Support. team. Our Software Support team can help you with any specific queries or problems that you may encounter whilst installing this Software, however, we are not able to talk you through the complete upgrade process. If you need help upgrading, we offer an upgrade service at an additional cost
(this must be booked in advance). For further information please contact our Software Support. team.
Tip: Want to be kept informed about future releases of this application? Make sure you've joined the CCH Audit Automation Group on our Customer Community to receive POSTs for CCH Audit Automation updates.