The Master Packs have been updated to incorporate the following:
- Tests and questions were updated for recent changes to ISAs:
- ISA (UK) 570 (Revised September 2019) Going Concern.
Please refer to the Release Notes for full details.
Before installing the new software, you must ensure that you have read the :
Before installing the new software:
- Close all applications on your computer.
- You should also make a backup copy of your database before starting, or confirm that you have a backup to which you can revert in the unlikely event it is necessary.
- Ensure that your PC(s) meets the minimum hardware and software specifications. Full details can be found in the System Requirements Specification.
If you have any problems implementing this upgrade, please create a support case with our Software Support. team
Tip: Want to be kept informed about future releases of this application? Make sure you've joined the CCH Audit Automation Group on our Customer Community to receive POSTs for CCH Audit Automation updates.