Cookies or similar techniques (referred to collectively as “Cookies”) are small text files or pixels, which might be stored on your computer or mobile device. Cookies may be necessary to facilitate website browsing and making it more user-friendly. Third party Cookies may collect information to analyse personal browsing behavior.
- Necessary Cookies – these mandatory Cookies are needed for our websites to function properly.
- Functional Cookies – these Cookies add additional functionality to our websites.
- Performance Cookies – these Cookies support analytic services that help us to improve our website’s functionality and user experience.
- Interest Cookies – these Cookies can be applied to collect insights, to issue personalized content and advertising on our own and other websites.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
You can manage your cookies preferences by enabling or disabling the cookie categories ‘Necessary’, Non-necessary’ or ‘Marketing’ on the popup according to your preferences. Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click on the “Cookie Settings” link in the footer of the site. This will display the “Cookie Preferences” consent notice again enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely. In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website. Except for necessary cookies, all cookies will automatically expire after the period indicated in the table. We may revise this Policy from time to time. The applicable version can always be found on the website. You agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the current terms to which you are bound.
Manage your consent.
- You can at any time change or withdraw your Cookie consent on our websites.
- You can set your browser to notify you that a cookie is being placed or that it is not possible to collect cookies. In some cases, however, you will not be able to use all the features of the website.
- You can also indicate whether or not you give permission for the website to place tracking cookies and to change this choice at all times.
- You can refuse the installation of cookies via your browser settings.
- Here you will find the method for refusing cookies for the most used browsers. You can also delete already installed cookies from your computer or mobile device at any time.